Bathtub replacement in compare to bathtub refinishing /
reglazing is difficult, costly and time consuming. This process requires hiring a professional tile setter, a plumber and an electrician. The bathtub refinishing /
reglazing / resurfacing that is what you need if you would like to save your money, time and mess ! ! !
We appreciate our customers, that is why all experts / technician have finished professional Bathtub refinishing (reglazing) training! We use only highest quality materials available: polyurethane finish by Napco,Ltd and true epoxy finish by Intstate,Corp and offer top-level restoration / repair service every day ! ! !
The FIVE STAR REMODELING Company offers limited 5-years warranty for all refinishing / reglazing / restoration (*) works. We are local Chicago company (family owned and operated business) that is fully insured, licensed and bonded. We appreciate each customer. Good reputation and no complaints are our main purpose ! ! !
"LIQUID BATHTUB LINER"
You can find just two professional ways how to refinish a bathtub: spraying and pouring ! ! ! We're still using both ways because each method has limitations. 95% of tubs (cast iron, steel and fiberglass bathtubs) we do pouring (liquid tub liner) and just 5% of tubs (jacuzzi ) or surrounding tiles (wall panels) we do spraying. Here are some facts that can help you to make a right decision.
- easy to apply, always excellent result, mirror gloss finish
- no smell, no fumes, no odor, no dust at all, eco friendly
- high durability, estimated life time 10-15 years
- one thick coat (1/16''), tub leveling option
- anti rust protection (does not allow rust coming through)
- color options: just standard white
- dry time 24hr
- caulking is not required
apply (up to refinisher experience), gloss finish
- a lot of smell and dust (overspray), toxic
- low durability, estimated life time 2-7 years
- 3-5 thin coats ( total 1/32'')
- not effective against rust (especially around the drain area)
- color options: any color you wanted
- quick dry time 2-4hr
- caulking around (silicone) is required
450$ ( get 100$ off until 2/14/2015)
Our Refinishing / Reglazing / Resurfacing / Repair Services:
- Bathtub, Shower base and Sink repair and refinishing (reglazing / resurfacing)
Claw foot tub and Jacuzzi (customs jetted) bathtub repair and refinishing (reglazing / resurfacing)
Ceramic Tile refinishing / reglazing
Surrounding Tile cleaning and regrouting
Scratches and chips repair with high performance bathtub repair product
- Fiberglass (plastic) bathtub repair
- Drain restoration, replacement or Decorative drain cover installation.
Bathtub Refinishing / Bathtub Reglazing / Bathtub Repair
Our company offers a free of charge on-site estimates. It's strongly recommended if you would like to refinish / reglaze / repair clawfoot tubs, jacuzzis, fiberglass shower bases, surrounding tiles or some specific (old fashioned) bathroom and kitchen sinks. For a regular size (standard) bathtub it is not necessary, but if you think "there is something not standard" - please set an appointment immediately. Usually we provide estimates next day or any day you wanted. It can save your money and time.