Bathtub replacement in compare to bathtub refinishing / reglazing is difficult, costly and time consuming. This process requires hiring a professional tile setter, a plumber and an electrician. The bathtub refinishing / reglazing / resurfacing that is what you need if you would like to save your money, time and mess ! ! !
We appreciate our customers, that is why all experts / technician working for our company have finished professional Bathtub Refinishing / Reglazing / Resurfacing training! We use the highest quality materials available: polyuretan finish by Napco,Ltd and true epoxy finish by Intstate,Corp and offer top-level refinishing service every day ! ! !
The Five Strars Remodeling Company offers limited 5-year warranty for all refinishing / reglazing / resurfacing (*) works. We are local Chicago company (family owned and operated bussiness) that is fully insured, licensed and bonded. We appreciate each customer. Good reputation and no complains are our main purposes ! ! !
Our Refinishing / Reglazing / Resurfacing Services:
- Bathtub, Shower base and Sink refinishing (reglazing / resurfacing)
Claw foot tub and Jacuzzi bathtub refinishing (reglazing / resurfacing)
Ceramic Tile refinishing / reglazing
Surrounding Tile cleaning and regrouting
Scratches and chips repair with high performance bathtub repair product
- Fiberglass (plastic) bathtub repair
- Drain restoration, replacement or Decorative drain cover installation.
"Liquid tub liner"
There is just two professional
ways how to refinish a bathtub: spraying and pouring ! ! ! We still use both ways cause each method has limitations. 95% of tubs (cast iron and steel bathtubs) we do pouring
(liquid tub liner) and just 5% of tubs (plastic, fiberglass) or surrounding tiles (wall panels) we do spraying. Here are some facts that can help you to make a right
- easy to apply, always excellent result, mirror gloss finish
- no smell, no fumes, no odor, no dust at all, eco friendly
- high durability, estimated life time 10-15 years
- one thick coat (1/16''), tub leveling option
- anti rust protection (does not allow rust coming through)
- color options: just standard white
- dry time 24hr
- caulking is not required
difficult to apply
(up to refinisher experience), gloss finish
- a lot of smell and dust (overspray), toxic
- low durability, estimated life time 2-7 years
- 3-5 thin coats ( total 1/32'')
- not effective against rust (special around the drain area)
- color options: any color you wanted
- quick dry time 2-4hr
- caulking around (silicone) is required